03 March 2013

bowling for fhe.

Family Home Evening bowling night. (Classy, I know.)

We had a lot of fun taking Annabelle bowling. Sadly they didn't have shoes to fit her feet, but she was very enthusiastic. She had the 6 pound ball and could aaaaalmost do it herself. Once the ball went so slow, it stopped, and started rolling back to us. :) She slipped on the lane a couple times and liked pushing the ball down the frame mostly.

Chase of course won both games. And got a few strikes.

The only strike I got was while I was holding Betsy! Imagine that. Ha.

This was last Monday night. Chase had this past week off of school and we enjoyed his break!

Xoxo, Brittany.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that she can barely lift six pounds.
-Bethany

rachel said...

Oh, It looks like a fun night!

Anonymous said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

my homepage ... computer
Also see my webpage > articles

Anonymous said...

If you are a women and planning to enjoy something like real coitus then toys like dildo is the best choice.
Having his own sex aid gives him the chance to explore toys
without any pressure or fear of judgement and in time,
shows him how fun and innocuous sex aids can be. For me it
wasn't difficult because I am a very outgoing, positive, full-of-life and fun kind of gal.

Also visit my web page Pocket Pussy