25 January 2013

Birthday.

Happy Birthday to Bethany.

This year we had a sewing day to celebrate Bethany's birthday. Besides the mini balloons grandma brought to blow up and the pretend cake Bethany pretended to blow the pretend candles out of (for the kids sake), it wasn't a typical party. Just a day with the girls, sewing. I loved it.

For Christmas this year, I sewed my sisters and mom little lined zipper pouches. I thought I was being so original and it was a big step because I had never actually sewn a zipper before.
Hilariously enough, Bethany had the exact same idea! She had also sewn the exact same sized lined zipper bags that I had, for each of us! (Great minds think alike.) Luckily this wasn't a problem because one can never have enough bags. I use Bethany's for my makeup and its perfect.

Brooklyn wanted to make one that was bigger- to hold diapers & wipes for her new sweet baby Ada- so as Bethany made a gorgeous silk shirt, I made another bag and showed Brooklyn how. It's so much fun to get together and learn from each other. For living so close we don't get together enough!

Bethany is a year and a half older than me. We were a grade apart in school.
Our relationship reminds me of Mary & Edith sometimes. (Ha jk Beth) I think it's more like Betty & Judy (the Haynes sisters!) Complete with plentiful song & dance numbers... those were the days.

I learn a lot from her and admire her constant progression and passion for learning new talents. She sews, cooks, bakes, sings, speaks many languages, does family history even!, travels, exercises consistently, eats healthily, applies false eyelashes, works at the temple (etc...) and she does all these things amazingly. I'm very envious. But she motivates me to better myself too.

I'm glad she's my sister and look forward to many more fun days spent together.
Xoxo, Brittany.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are basically brief term loans that do give you
meet your fiscal issues within a preferred
specific time period. Taking into consideration
time limitations these loans are especially created above an obligation absolutely free platform.
As such, these are kept totally no cost from credential checksums.
Difficulties such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not thought to be here.

Additional, there are also no collaterals related with these loans.

There is minimal paper operate required on the element of
borrower. There are also no hidden or additional documentation or faxing required right here.
Applying for these loans is also quite hassle-free. Many people basically require filling an
on line form and as soon as this gets approved money is received
within 24 hours time frame. These loans are normally
offered under practical terms and circumstances. The basic fundamental applicant criteria right here is that they
should certainly be a UK resident and of 18 years of age.
Feel free to surf my blog post ; find more

Anonymous said...

These are fundamentally brief phrase loans
that do offer you meet your fiscal challenges within a desired
precise time period. Thinking of time limitations these
loans are specifically intended above an obligation totally free platform.

As such, these are kept completely no cost from credential
checksums. Troubles such as defaults, arrears, bankruptcy, CCJs and even IVAs are not thought to be right here.
Additional, there are also no collaterals related with
these loans. There is minimal paper work essential on the portion of borrower.
There are also no hidden or further documentation or
faxing required right here. Applying for these loans is also exceptionally hassle-free.
Individuals only require filling an internet form and once this gets authorized cash is received inside 24 hours time
frame. These loans are typically supplied under practical
terms and situations. The common simple applicant criteria here is that they must
be a UK resident and of 18 years of age.
My webpage enter here