22 September 2012

crown, bow, flower, bunny, bonnet.

We like to dress up Elizabeth's head every chance we get.
(and even though I don't put flower,. headbands, etc on my baby girls, it's fun to play with them.)




1. I made a crown for her out of weeds.
2. My mom tied a bow on her head with a ribbon.
3. That's just a little baby headband which is rarely used.
4. My dad gave that bunny hat to Annabelle for Easter last year. Elizabeth didn't think wearing it was very fun.
5. Trying on Annabelle's bonnet.
(I need to write a post on her bonnet... She loves it so much.)

3 comments:

bethany jane. said...

Haha, I love the bunny hat picture. She's so mad. Ha. I'm glad your babes don't wear those ghastly flowers and headbands in real life. She should wear the weed crown more often, though.

Tiffany Brown Olsen said...

I agree with Bethany - more weed crowns.

Brittany Anne Nielsen said...

It was actually a nest I made for Eleanor one day. But it was too cute not to put on E's head.