31 March 2012

three of my favourite things...

The obvious fav, Cadbury Mini Eggs. 
We've already been through 4 bags since they started selling them and I wouldn't mind going through a couple more before the Easter season is over.


LDS General Conference. 


I already listened to both sessions of conference today and have loved them.
During the 10am session we went up to my moms house. We have family in town and it was a full house. My sister, Bethany did my eyelash extensions during and Annabelle was a very good girl. She read books, played with blocks, ate some eggs and sat quietly (and occasionally not so quietly) with Daddy.
During the afternoon session, we brought Annabelle home to nap and we watched and listened to the live stream from lds.org on my laptop in our room. So lovely to be able to be comfortable (especially at 8 months pregnant) while listening to such great council.

This is a great scripture:

2 Nephi 25: 26 And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.

Another favourite thing, my most favourite of the three: 
My husband and my baby, especially when Annabelle snuggles her daddy at City Creek. They are so sweet. I am so lucky.