22 February 2012

Update: 29 Day Organizational Challenge

I was supposed to link up last Friday and forgot. Oops! Chase is always busy with our computer- studying and homeworking and such, so I'll do a little update by phone. I cleaned off the top of my dresser AND half the drawers!! I'm condensed into one half do chase can get in his half now. I cleaned out my closet drawers and still don't know what will go back in there. I also cleaned out over one half of the hanging area... Welcome into our room hubbies clothing! It's liberating getting rid of so many clothes and junk and even stuff that's not junk but that I don't use so he can fit his stuff in. More on this 29 Day Organizational Challenge later! Ps: sorry for lame pictures, they're all I had already on my phone.

  http://orgjunkie.com/2012/02/29-day-organizing-challenge-2nd-progress-link-up.html

1 comment: