01 December 2011

our thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great this year. It turned into a weekend event because we had family in town.
On Thursday we had our typical Thanksgiving dinner. I can't remember which days we did what, but we played a lot of games and had a lot of fun. We went to the Temple Square lights, which are so beautiful! One morning we all went to the gym as a family and did a boxing bootcamp. It was awesome and I was so sore after- yay! I miss being sore, which it seemed I was all summer... I obviously need to start doing bootcamps or classes more often.

Annabelle's eye turned really black, poor thing! She's also been teething. She has two bottom teeth, one middle and one to the left. She's a lot of fun and is old enough to enjoy family gatherings and playing with the other kiddies.








I'm thankful for her and Chase and family. I know it's late, but I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year... I'm so excited for Christmas and even getting ready for Christmas.

Xoxo, Brittany.

No comments: