23 December 2011

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

December has been a fun month. We've been enjoying having our Christmas tree up... Annabelle decorates {and then undecorates} the bottom of it with our wood ornaments just about everyday. She plays with out singing snowmen decoration non stop, I'm so sick of the song "We Wish you a Merry Christmas!" That's all it plays. Annabelle does not like keeping her socks and shoes on. It's crazy that she's so good at taking them off. One time I didn't realize and so all I had left were her mittens to were as socks to keep her tosies warm. :)

We've gone to see the lights at temple square, to the Festival of Tree's, to Christmas breakfasts and to see Santa. I've had lots of days spend baking Christmas candies and making presents. My brother, Andrew and his wife, Janelle have us for Christmas and they sent us an advent for the whole month! That's been one of the highlights. We got to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert and it was beautiful. I loved the snow falling on the stage. We listened to the First Presidency Devotional. I always love that.

Annabelle has been so much fun to celebrate Christmas with. I look forward to our three Christmas celebrations this year! One with just the three of us on Christmas Eve morning. One with the Nielsen's family, on Christmas Morning. The last with my family on the 27th Morning. Celebrating Christmas is wonderful. I really like that we've been enjoying the season by focusing on the Savior.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the many {of many many more taken} iPhone pictures we've taken this month.
 
















No comments: