05 August 2011

my results.

Alright everybody, brace yourself.

Tuesday morning I went up to the U {really early in the am} to do some testing. I'll do it all over again at the end of the month to compare my results! {...and this is because I am doing a 3 hour a day, 5 days a week fitness camp with Attain Fitness at Studio Cove...}

I did a RMR Test, that looked an awful lot like what this guy {sorry to this guy- i just stole his photo from google} is going through--
Clamp on nose. Tube in mouth. Breath through tube, sitting as still as possible for 10 minutes straight.
Apparently if I just did not much else in a day besides sit and breath through a tube, I burn ~1900 calories.

Then the decided to prick my finger-- youch :(  --Literally squoze some blood out of my finger, put it in a machine & poof! It printed all this information about my blood. To be quite honest, I don't really know what the results mean. But here they are:

And here comes the fun part-- I got to take a turn in the BodPod!! Here is another stolen photo, this time of two random guys beside the BodPod. 
{ok, i actually know these guys-- they are the trainers i work with everyday.}


So, you sit in that little machine and it tells you how fat you are. Seriously. It's like magic.
Anyway, I am 45% fat right now. Gross, I know-- but at least I am doing something about it. 
Plus, I "just" had a baby, so I have an excuse right? Ha.

Well, I'm down 4 pounds since I started last week and I can see lots of new muscles popping up all over the place. Yay.

Xoxo, Brittany

No comments: