26 July 2011

my hoarding.

This morning I decided to watch Hoarders because I think I have a problem. After watching the show, I've decided I do in fact have a problem. I am a hoarder. It may not be quite as extreme as the people on the show, but I sure do have hoarding tendencies. eeeek.

For the rest of this week, I am going to clean out an area a day. The area may be a drawer, a room, a box or just a shelf, but I'm putting an end to this madness. One day at a time... Who's with me?!



Xoxo, Brittany

2 comments:

Tiffany Brown Olsen said...

So... how did the cleaning go? I have the opposite problem. I would love to get ride of everything if I could. I'm cleaning/organizing the whole apartment before you get here and it is awesome.

Brittany Anne Nielsen said...

meh, didn't work out. i'll try again after my trip. :)