30 July 2011

my body.

I recently started working out at Studio Cove. I have been going to the body pump classes about 1-3 times a week for the last month. I've felt great knowing I'm getting fit and healthy- especially after all the weight I gained while making Annabelle for those nine months.

Even though I've been working hard, it just didn't seem like enough... but I think I found what I've been looking for!

Attain Fitness. They are a Fitness Boot Camp at Studio Cove. They've been offering free 2 day trials, so I went. Yesterday and today. Each day was a 3 hour workout. Yikes. 3 hours?! I've never done such a long workout in my life. My LONG work outs were usually an hour on the elliptical. 

Anywayyyyyyyyy, I am going to do Attain Fitness' program for an entire month! 3 hours a day, 5 days a week for 4 weeks and I am so excited and scared. Just from the two days I did, I feel like my body was beat up-- I can't imagine what it will feel after a whole week, then two, then three...

Ok, no pictures today. Perhaps someday I'll post before pictures and my measurements and weight etc... Just maybe.

Xoxo, Brittany