08 December 2010

On Target.

Today I spent the day shopping with my mom and sister and her kids and obviously with my baby Annabelle. We went to Target, Walmart, Costco & Michaels. It was very fun and I got lots of my Christmas shopping done- which I previously hadn't even started!! I'm excited to start wrapping everything. I love giving gifts! Don't get me wrong, I also love receiving gifts! :)

I don't really have any gifts for my baby. My 6 week old baby girl. She will be 2 months old, shy a day, on Christmas Day. Obviously she will not know what this joyous holiday is yet. Plus, we just spent big bucks on her... And everything she has is brand new!!
Did you buy or do you think you would buy your brand new baby Christmas presents?

She was a very good baby for most the day. The only time she really cried for no reason was when we were in the checkout line at Target. I was in one line, my mom was in another and Brooklyn was in yet, another. Brooklyn's cart had my sleeping baby in it {as well as her two restless children in it.} I looked over and saw the lady in front of her tell her that her baby was crying. Ha. Oops! I ran over and heard her little cry. It's so quiet and tiny. I tried to calm her with her soother, but then I had to go back to my stuff because it was my turn in the line! I hoped Baby would be fine. Aparently not, because next thing I saw was my mom taking Annabelle out of her car seat and bringing baby into her checkout line. I guess I need to keep her with me so we don't a scene like that again...

At Target I had to change my little one, so I used a cart. Here's the photo evidence:







Ain't she a doll? Xoxo, Brittany.

1 comment:

leah jane said...

she really really is britt. the absolute cutest little thing!!