17 December 2010

home update.

When we bought our house, there was a big unfinished room with the washer and dryer, an old nasty shower and a big hole in the ground. We planned to finish this room into a nice laundry room and bathroom. I thought it was going to be one of those "one day..." projects. Turns out Chase was very excited to start this project- he started last week!!

I wish I got a before, before picture.  Before Chase ripped out the shower and before he started framing the room, but I didn't- so here is the after, before pictures. The second set of pictures below is after the plumber came and fixed all our plumbing. {and after Chase had put up the drywall in the laundry room and framed the shower.} Our home wasn't originally meant to have a bathroom in the basement or anything that needed a drain really... but with the new pump he installed, we will be set. You can't see in the photo, but he also put in the lines for a toilet and the sink against the wall on the right.





I'm really proud of my hubby for being so motivated. He has a landscaping/ snow removal business so, in the winter, if it's not snowing {or he's not plowing}, he's got a lot of free time. He spends this time improving our home... and helping me with Annabelle. I greatly appreciate both.

Thank you Chase!! I love you a lot.
Xoxo, Brittany.

ps: i told chase he had to take the next two weeks off from working on our home so we could have a lot of christmas fun... but i look forward to him finishing the project in the new year.

pps: what's a blog post without a picture of my baby? here i am with her during her second tub bath ever:

1 comment:

Tiffany Brown Olsen said...

That is so great of Chase. I'll come over to do laundry while I'm there.

p.s. you and Annabelle both look so cute.