10 October 2010

ten.ten.ten.

{who could resist posting at 10:10 on 10-10-10?}


I taught a lesson to the Young Women today at Church. It was on the importance of service and doing nice things for each other, even they are just small nice things. I read the book Ordinary Mary's Extraordinary Deed to the girls. In the book, Mary does something nice for 5 people, and if those 5 people do something nice for 5 people, etc, etc... in 15 steps, over Six Billion people will have something nice done for them.

That's the whole world!!


A challenge for you for this week: Do something nice for FIVE people- you too can change the world!!

Xoxo, Brittany


ps: Chase does kind things for me everyday, like bring me flowers or write me notes or rubs my feet or brings me water or asks if i need anything or give me a hug or makes me dinner or cleans our home or catches up the laundry or organizes our things or lifts heavy things for me, which aren't really that heavy, or just tells me he loves me... so I would like everyone to know that I love him!
isn't he adorable playing on the cart at ikea?

No comments: