21 October 2010

showers.

Thank you for the showers, the baby showers!!

I had three.
One with family this summer, hosted by Chase's mom and sister.
A mother-daughter shower with my high school friends,
and my young women had one for me. {I'm the personal progress advisor.}

listening to the sleep 

Grandma Hartley, Mom, Me

I didn't have my camera with me at this shower but luckily my sister took a couple shots on her phone. My sister-in-law also took a bunch of photos, so I'm just waiting to get copies of those too.


Me and the Young Women, they made me this adorable blanket.

At the YW shower, we played a lot of games.
One was guess how many squares of toilet paper fit around Brittany's Belly!
How many do you think it was??

Me with all the YW Leaders.

Andrea, Me and Lizzy (who is also preggo).
They helped with the shower.

Me with some of my friends from Highschool.

Cait and Me with our Mom's.
Her mom, Ann, hosted the shower at her house.
They were all very different and very fun!! We received a lot of much needed and much wanted baby goodies for us and Baby. I love hosting showers and going to showers but really love having them hosted for me! Thank you everyone!!

Xoxo, Brittany

3 comments:

brooklyn said...

I have a shower gift for you! Want to cone get it tomorrow? Lets hang out in the am.

Brittany Anne Nielsen said...

thank you so much!! i love them.

Ben and Camille said...

congrats! and thanks for the comment. i got her bow from here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paisleelane?ga_search_query=paislee+lane&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags&includes[1]=title. cutest bows ever!