06 October 2010

peach pie.

My mom bought me a Bosch Mixer {a late wedding present} and gave it to me a few weeks ago.
Also a few weeks ago, Chase brought home a bunch of fresh picked peaches from one of the yards that he takes care of.
My sister has the best recipe for peach pie that I've ever tasted.

I decided to try them all out together and I made some delicious peach pies!!
Be jealous. They were amazing.




Chase was very impressed with me. Probably because I don't often bake... but now that I'm having a little baby girl, I'll have to up it a notch so she can reap the benefits of a baking mother. :)
Xoxo, Brittany

3 comments:

Tiffany Brown Olsen said...

I want some (and a Bosch).

Lacey said...

YUM!!! i love peach pie, especially home made! look at you go you little home maker. :)

leah jane said...

that is one funky looking bosch!! where does the blender go? and can i also formally request more nursery pictures?!