25 September 2010

check. check. check.

Baby is coming in just over a month. We have a lot to do still to prepare, but this weekend has been a great success. We've checked off many a things from our massive to-do list.
Here is a little snap of what we got done:

- Cleared out Baby's room {which was Chase's office}

- Qwest came and installed a new jack downstairs, so we could move our internet modem downstairs {by the way, they did it for free because i told them i was going to cancel my service otherwise}

- Had the carpets cleaned in Baby's room {thanks to a random kid selling kirby vacuums door to door, who told me he would clean one room if i let him demo the $2600 vacuum!! it truly is an amazing vacuum, my mom had one, i'll have to ask if she actually paid that much for it!! yikes.}

- Set up a Yard Sale and got rid of a bunch of junk and made about 100 bucks. {by the end we were sick of it, so we put up a post saying everything is free, which is nice because now we don't have to haul away the leftovers.}

- Totally cleaned out the basement, there is still a long ways to go, but we got a new desk set up down there for Chase's "office". {which is in our family room now.}

- We finally got a printer! I set it up, which took forever because we didn't have the software CD, but it works now! {it's been probably over a year since we've had a working printer and i am VERY excited not to have to go to my in-laws or sisters house to print, they are probably excited too.}

- I baked a couple Peach Pies, this task wasn't on my to-do list per say... but my mom just bought me a Bosch mixer and so I was very excited to use it for the first time!! {she kinda told me she'd get me one for a wedding gift... i lost hope in that idea since it's been two years, but she and Bruce surprised me with one this week! THANK YOU!!}

- I think we did more, but my time is running out... I'm going to the General Relief Society Conference tonight with my mom and I've got to go get ready... and lucky Chase is going to a U of U Football game.

Xoxo, Brittany
{sorry this post didn't come with any pictures... i know these kind of posts aren't as fun to read... more to come later...}

2 comments:

brooklyn said...

oooh. i love productive weekends.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

exciting times in your household! :)