21 August 2010

Wales Farm.

We took a trip a few weekends ago to Wales, Utah. My brother-in-law's family owns a home / land in Wales and we got to stay there. I wanted to stay all week! I was still in school, so it was a much needed break from studying. We had a fire and roasted hot dogs for dinner and made s'mores that night.

Because I'm pregnant, Chase and I got the only double bed in a bedroom. That was nice.
The next day, after a delicious pancake breakfast, we hiked up Maple Canyon. It was so pretty and so much fun. Though it did a number on my pregnant body! Chase loves the outdoors, here he is crossing a log and exploring the caves. {both of which look a lot less scary in the pictures}

That afternoon Chase and I went to the Manti Temple. It is so majestic. I had never seen it before but I was amazed! I wish we lived closer so I could go there all the time.
The flowers on the temple grounds were beautiful!
I just wish that the man who took took our picture would have gotten the whole temple in the shot.




Hopefully we can go back soon!!

No comments: