23 December 2009

Merry Christmas; from our home to yours.



My sister, Brooklyn is a photographer. She recently started and has recently become very talented. It's so fun to have her in my family because do you know what that means for me? Good quality photos of me and my man. We did the photoshoot in our backyard, front yard, porch, in the home and in the driveway.

I love the way our pictures turned out. I can't believe how great of a yard we had- it made for some wonderful backgrounds.

I'm going to try to do a photoshoot with Chase every year. (and eventually with our kids) Last year it was our wedding photos. This year it was Winter wonderland photos, taken by my sissy.

Here they are! Enjoy looking at us.
Xoxo, Brittany














8 comments:

Hiba said...

Those are all so cute!!

LindsayAndrew said...

So cute! I think my favorite on is with the sun glare! It looks straight out of a magazine!

Lacey said...

so cute! your sis is an excellent photographer!

Laura Hunter said...

These are way cute! i agree with lindsay the glare one is awesome. you guys are so cute! merry christmas!

paige and jord said...

they turned out sooo cute. she's quite talented!

The Walker Family said...

Hey, I never got one in the mail and would love to put a photo up in our home of you and Chase. Thanks for spending the holidays with us...we love you sooo much:-)

Camilla said...

Loved the Christmas card!

The Powells said...

she really is so good at photography. I need to over to her house and have her teach me a few things. The pictures look great and so do you! :-)