03 October 2009

I AM SO MAD!

I hate hate hate this blog layout thing.
I just accidentally deleted ALL my blog links!! How do I even get those back? I don't even know half of them. All the family blog links are gone too. So now if I want to look at any of my friends blogs I don't know where to go. I had so many, I might not even remember WHO I had linked. Gah. It's like I just lost all my family and friends. It's sick and wrong.

I'm angry. Really angry. Don't you hate that feeling when you lose something you just cannot get back? Worst feeling ever.

I went to Layout --> Edit HTML --> Revert to classic view, (or something) ... and well now it took me back to this layout that you see right now. Funny thing is that I remember that when I started the blog, that's the layout I chose. Cute little polka dots. I hate them now and I am really furious. Furious that they don't give you more warning! How was I to know that I was going to lose all my links? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

On another note, wasn't conference great today? I love conference weekend. Right now I am watching The Lords Errand- the movie about President Monson's life. I've seen it before, but it's still great. Back to conference... well I just liked it and I'm excited for tomorrow too. I don't really want to write a recap though. Maybe later.

Will you please comment if you by chance read this, so that I can get the link to your blog... so I can continue to stalk you via blogging.
Xoxo, Brittany

ps: The Lords Errand is over and The Best Two Years just started. Oh my gosh- I've never seen it and I still don't want to see it. I'm just too lazy to get up and turn it off. It's kinda funny though. Kinda really annoying too.

7 comments:

bethany jane. said...

whoa. calm down. it's just a blog. that's lame though. i'm sorry.

McKensie Naomi said...

haha I actually just did the same thing on mine. I HATE changing blog templates. It destroys the blog! I swear! I luckily do have a bunch on Google Reader though. I will help you out with any that I have. But good luck! And YES!!! Conference kicked butt! I loved it! And I love you! You are wonderful!

Noelle said...

I'm sorry, I've done that before too. So frustrating! But now you can have my blog address at least!

{Linds} said...

Here is my blog address! I have done the same thing! its SUPER frustrating! Im sorry!
-Lindsay

paige and jord said...

sooo annoying brit! i think someone should come up with an updated version of blogger... sometimes its just too complicated. sorry!

jade said...

i am so sorry that happened to you.

despite that frustration, you sound like you're doing great! clara is up here every tuesday for dinner. you should join us sometime! <3

Mandi Baby said...

Brittany,

I have taught many a people (including Kensie) how to use Google Reader. IT really is the best thing ever and you will be so happy once you know how to use it. You don't need links or to check who updated. It lets you know automatically!!! Wonderful!

Looks like your page when back to normal. It looks good!! I agree with Jade...you need to come to dinner on Tuesdays.