06 October 2009

forget the format, i'll just update.


I'm just going to jot down a few things to give you an update on me.
I still nanny. I only work an hour each morning, my duties: Wake him up, feed him breakfast, make sure he gets dressed and brushes his teeth, pack him a lunch, drive him to school.

I got a job at Banana Republic. I get 50% off anything I want. I still haven't bought anything and Chase is so proud of me. It's really hard to not want to just buy buy buy up everything in there... I'm going to have a hard time at Christmas, trying to not buy presents for everyone. I lov
e buying presents and I am so excited for Christmas!

In class we have to practice everything on each other. Aka, I had to and have to continue to let people wax my arms, underarms, legs, bikini line, eye brows. I hate waxing. Tears come to my cheeks every time. Here is a picture of my eyebrows, after being waxed.
It's nice getting free facials though. Yesterday, I had a allergic reaction to the lotion we use for our facials. My face turned bright red and was burning for the rest of class.
We start manicures/pedicures this week. I'm excited for that part.
I've made friends with the people in my class, which I didn't think I would. They are all very different, from each other and from me. There are 14 of us.

I want to write a million posts about my summer! I haven't put any pictures up and there are so many great ones! I got to spend a lot of time with everyone in my family which was great.

My little house is great. I bought some pumpkins on October 1st and they are now on my porch. I also have a little squirrel sitting on my porch. Cute, I know.


That's it.
Xoxo, Brittany.

ps: we ran out of toilet paper on Saturday so Chase asked me if I'd go pick some up between the sessions while he ran to his brothers house to help him with his lawn. I was in my car ready to go to Albertson's, when my sister called and asked if I wanted to go to a yard sale with her instead. That sounded better then toilet paper, so she picked me up and we went. She bought some things and as she was paying I noticed a really cute package.... it was this little adorable package of yellow toilet paper! Who sells yellow toilet paper at a yard sale? Who buys toilet paper at a yard sale?
Well, besides me.

1 comment:

Tiffany Brown Olsen said...

I like your new format (and your eyebrows).