16 August 2009

where did brittany go?

Hi. I saw Julie & Julia tonight with my family. It was really good. I love when a movie comes out that it unique, not been done before. In it, Julie blogs. It reminded me that I should get back on the computer, so here I am blogging again! (By the way, I got a "new" laptop. It's my brother Andrew's old Macbook. He just got a new one to start med school with- so I bought his old one for quite a deal.)

The movie was about learning to cook. I would like to start to cook more. I'm not big into cooking- I am going to become better. I got a lot of cookbooks for my wedding, so I have plenty of recipes to choose from. I'm sure Chase would appreciate it too.

Last weekend, I picked some of my cousins up from EFY in Provo. We went for breakfast and then we went to Taylormaids. It's a salon/costume shop that another of my cousins works at. We tried on all sorts of wigs. It was really fun. I think I'm going to dye my hair dark brown now. I'm scheduled to do it next week. Eeek. I've never had my hair professionally dyed before. I've done it a handful of times just from the box though. Wish me luck.

This weekend was productive. Chase and I cleaned out our "storage room"- It's really just our laundry room that is pretty big. It was jammed full of a lot of random things. We sold some stuff in a garage sale today and took the rest to DI. I am putting all the similar things in big Tupperware with labels. It's nice to have some order back there. (Though a lot of it isn't quite put away yet.)
It was my one major goal this summer(besides getting a tan)- so I am happy.
I'm not happy that summer is coming to an end though. I get to lay out everyday next week though, while the boy I nanny is in swim lessons. It's heaven.

Xoxo, Brittany




3 comments:

Laurel & Bruce said...

Ha! Just buy a bunch of wigs and you will be set!
Did you know Grandma Hartley used to wear a wig?
I think she wore it every day for about a year...
Lots of charming looks!

Lizzy said...

I love this! Britt, dark brown would look gorgeous on you! I really like it :) It looks like you girls had a lot of fun in Prove!

angela jones said...

Haha you look too adorable in those wigs!