19 May 2009

oh deer!

Waterton National Park is so much fun, also mostly when you are with a bunch of family.

The deer are so friendly! This trip I saw a little herd of deer laying by a building, I slowly went up to one- expecting it to run away. It didn't. I crouched by it. I touched it. I stroked it. He fell in love with me, and I, he.

He licked me. I kissed him. It was adorable.
Right now I am in Edmonton, staying at my sister's house with my other sisters. It's snowing. Her wedding is on Saturday. I can't wait.

Xoxo, Brittany

3 comments:

amanda said...

Wow that is crazy! I want to pet a deer! Looks like you're having fun with your fam. Canada looks beautiful.

Alisha said...

hey that;s really neat that you were in edmonton! my brother is up there serving his mission. he loves it there!

mom said...

you had the magic touch! I have never seen usch a friendly deer in all our hundreds of trips to waterton.