28 February 2009

Our outings...

For Valentines Day, Chase took me to Rino's, a little Italian restaurant near our house. It was so yummy! He also brought me home roses and chocolates! Yummy!!! Last but not least, he bought me these beautiful pearl drop earrings... He's so sweet and I'm not sure how, but he always picks me out the most beautiful jewelry!



Last week, we went to Celine Dion! Oh she was amazing. I saw her Vegas show in November 2005 too. The Vegas show was much more of a production, but she was still great. I love her. At one point in the concert, she looked out to the audience, kissed her thumb and then stuck her arm and thumb out (like a thumbs up), then she bent her thumb down as she winked. Haha, I loved it. I'm doing that from now on instead of blowing kisses.


Last of all, happy birthday to those people who don't get a day to celebrate this year. (February 29th Birthdays)

Xoxo, Brittany
Ps: to see the thumb kiss, watch this video. it's at the very end, around 2:35... it's not the concert I went to, but similar.

3 comments:

paige and jord said...

oh my gosh- i went to celine too and wasn't it the most AMAZING concert ever. the girl seriously knows how to put on a show...

The Walker Family said...

You guys are sooo cute...I hope you're doing well. We miss you!!

leslie s said...

That is so sweet!! You deserve it!!
I'm so glad that he is taking such good care of my sweet niece!!

Love ya,
--L