21 January 2009

Our life through pictures:

I have a few pictures that I'll write about to update you on a few things that have been going on in my life. They are all random, but pictures I love. Enjoy.


Can I just say that I love my nephew Oliver! He is the funniest little fella. Some days he will call me his best friend and never stop snuggling and hugging and kissing me. Some days he will glare at me and punch me and yell "Stop Talking!" if I try to say anything to his mom. Because of the latter, it makes me appreciate the times when he is my best friend.

This picture is when we went out to play in the snow together one afternoon. I love his little snowsuit and sweet smile.



Chase, as it states in the top introduction, plows snow in the winter. He has two trucks. A little white Tacoma, and this huge, monster, extended, slightly lifted, blue, diesel truck. On top of it being huge, He has a plow on the front and a salter on the back. (Making it impossible to tow without a semi truck! Seriously, we had to get it towed once and the truck was bigger then the tow truck that came- he had to fix it on the spot instead)

Anyway, I drove it for the first time a few weeks ago! Scary as heck. Fun as heck. He even let me plow the snow banks in front of my mom's house!

I am so hard core!




Andrea, Michelle, Brittany, Sarah (del) & Lizzy at my house.
Senior year in high school, I somehow became "best friends" with these four girls. Since then, I've always classified them as my "best friends"- which is funny, because at times I won't see them for months and months at a time. I invited them for a Christmas/New Years dinner, as I've done for the last few years, and it was so much fun to catch up! (Especially because Michelle had just got home from her mission in Brasil.)

Three of us are now married, Del even has two kids. They were all bridesmaids (Michelle being honourary, because she was absent) and I love them.



Speaking of bridesmaids... I was one. It was fun because I'd never been part of a traditional wedding before. I got to walk down the isle before the bride (a best friend of mine from college) and stand at the front. I even got to wear a purple dress with poofy sleves! It was a fun day, probably more so for Josh and Anays, because it was their wedding day.






On the subject of weddings, my sister, Bethany's BFF, Alisa, is getting married at the end of this month in the London Temple. This is at her reception in Salt Lake. I loved the lace on her dress and I love that she married Euan. A scot. A true Scot. They will be living in Scotland and I miss her. Probably not as much as Bethany... who I think is making plans to go visit her there.





The last of my pictures. Me winning Monopoly. I own three whole sides of the board and those little red hotels? Mine. I've never succeeded this much at this game. It is Chase's favourite game and over the holidays that is all he'd want to do. I never really played it- but one night my brother-in-law, Ned, had to leave soon after they started playing, so I took his stead. And I rocked. I think people gave me extra good deals because they thought I would just lose big time, but alas- I WON! I haven't played since, though I gave it to Chase for Christmas, so I am sure I'll be playing it soon enough.


Well, that's a glimpse into my life through some random pictures.

Xoxo.







3 comments:

bethany jane. said...

hey sis. i'm basically just commenting to let you know that i just started a blog of my own! and i like your pictures.

Chrissy said...

Thanks for the update Brit - and your house looks so cute.

Tiffany Brown Olsen said...

Is that yellow sweater JCrew?