31 July 2008

My Wedding Plans:

Ahhhhhhhh.......

I'm getting married in 30 DAYS! Can you believe I'm going to be Mrs. Brittany Nielsen, just so soon!

Everything is going pretty well except I am busy beyond belief!!! I always have so much going on, I'm really tired all the time, but I actually love all the planning!

I have a dress, a photographer, shoes, a hair stylist, a location, the temple reserved, bridesmaid dresses, the invitations.....

I need ties, a guest book, flowers, to address and mail the invitations, a cake.....

Just to give you a tiny glimpse of what I've been up to. And for the upcoming month- I've got three showers (yay!), a trip to canada(yay!), to get my endowments out(yay!), another wedding to attend(namely, my brother Andrew's) (yay!), move into our new house(yay!), and it goes on and on.....

Boy oh boy, the more I feel like I have got a lot done- the more things I realize I still have to do! In fact, the more I sit here and write this, the more I realize I've really really got to address invitations instead.

Here's a little peak at my dress and ring.
Xoxo, Brittany



3 comments:

Brooklyn Skanchy said...

yah for weddings!!

Lindsay said...

WOW UR RING IS AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!! U will be such a beautiful Bride!!

Bray Family said...

I sure hope all your wedding plans are going well. We are so happy for you and my girls all think Chase is cute so you have their vote! Good luck with everything, I wish we could be there.