30 January 2008

My Room:

I have a continuous job of cleaning my room. It takes on average two months to clean my room and only two days for it to get really bad again! Hah. Oh I'm ridiculous. I love love love organizing. You'd never guess it. That is why it takes me so long to clean my room perhaps.

Today I spent about an hour just organizing my ribbons and wrapping paper. My closet is great. Always. It's a small walk in closet and I always have everything hanging in the right order, facing the same way. I used to have it color coded, but I recently changed it to sleeve length. I have a large dresser in there and each drawer has folded clothes and organized.

I'm really lucky to have the room I do. I have 3 dressers(not including the one in my closet), a bed that is actually falling apart and is concave- haha, one tall book shelf and a small shelf, two night stands, a lounge chair (my FAVOURITE part of my room and the only piece that I actually own myself), and I have a coffee table in the middle of the room, or else it looks to bare in there. I also have two full length mirrors(one in the closet) and three other large mirrors.

I guess I should mention that I also have an ironing board in the corner too. Yes, I LOVE to iron. I like to keep everything ironed. Key word: like. I didn't say I DO keep everything ironed.

My nephew, Oliver (who is going to have a little sister in JUNE!!!) loves to come into my room to do two things; He likes to smell the candle I have on my coffee table and look at Franklin(my fish). He also likes to find my stuffed animals to cuddle. I love him and he's getting so big and so smart!

Life is going well, my job pays well and though I may not LOVE it, it's not bad. Things are great with my boyfriend- he's excited to meet my dad, who is visiting mid-February. It's sad that President Hinckley died. Though, it's actually a good thing because I am sure he's so happy now to see his wife again.

I'm sleepy, I'm going to lay down and have sweet dreams.

*The first picture is me. In my room. I just went through all my pictures to try to find one of my room and this is about it... I know It's a weird picture. I love my bookshelf though.

*The last picture is Oliver. He is taking a spray bottle and trying to spray my Beta fish with it! So cute.

No comments: