26 December 2007

My Christmas:

I'm in the Phoenix Airport right now. I have to wait a few hours to get on my flight... I'm not sure why they tell you to be here so early. It's ok though, I haven't written on my blog for a long time, so it gives me time to catch up.


I spent Christmas with my brother's family in Mesa. It was such a different Christmas then I'm used to. They have two girls, 2(Ivy) and 4(Laela). They just were so excited to open their Christmas presents. It was cute. They got SO many fun toys to play with. I forgot how fun it was to get so many things you can just play with all day long. These days I get things I need or things that I love, but can't exactly "play" with.

I got an exercise ball and the stretch band, a new set of work out clothes, a coat, His Dark Materials, CANDY GALORE!, and then a bunch of fun stocking stuffers... Make-up, perfume, jewelry, etc.
BUT the BEST THING I got was a Phone Call From Bethany!! We put it on speaker phone and also made it a conference call between all my siblings and parents... (here are me and my oldest brother, Jarom, talking to her on my moms iPhone.)

The nice thing about Christmas this year is that I'm going to get three. I had a mini Christmas with my boyfriend, he got me a stocking, a scarf, hat and gloves and 2 watches. Yes, I was very much spoiled by him. I love him.

On the 27th my family is Salt Lake is going to have another Christmas celebration. They are they family members who I've had Christmas with for the last 7 years and I'm so glad that we're going do to a late Christmas together. (*This picture was added later- It is Oliver, Brooklyn, Ned, Me and Chase on our "christmas eve", which was really the 27th eve. -We are all drinking wassail in our new PJ's.)

I just wish I could spend time with my daddy this Christmas! I'm sure we'll talk, but that isn't enough. I'm pretty sure he'll be visiting soon though!

Well, I am going to wait here for another 6 hours. They overbooked, so I'm going to fly out at 12pm, 7 hours after I got to the airport! I'll fly first class, they gave me $400 towards another flight and $7 for breakfast this morning. I'd say it was a fair trade. I'm glad I have my computer and they have free internet. I also brought The Count of Monte Cristo. I'm excited to finish it. I got it for Christmas 2 years ago, haha... I really need to finish it.

I'm going to go look around for a place to sleep. Or eat. Or read. I wish I had a blanket.

*The BEST "christmas morning" nap I've EVER had! (actually dec. 28th)
(This picture was added after I had written the blog about wanting a blanket.) Right after I finished writing this blog, I went to the Brookstone in the airport and bought this amazing blankie. It's soft, fuzzy on one side and the other(as seen) is gold silk! I now sleep with it always. :)

No comments: